32 oz. LoVOC PVC Heavy Duty Gray Cement - Fast Set
Model Number: 31122
Description & Documents
LoVOC very heavy-bodied medium-setting gray cement of use on PVC pipe and fittings up to 18" diameter for schedule 40 and schedule 80.
- Recommended for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water, pressure pipe, gas, conduit and DWV
- Formulated for quick installaion of irrigation pipe and fittings
- Recommended application temperature 40F to 100F
- Meets ASTM D-2564
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- Builds up for large diameter installations
- Fills gaps in large diameter pipe and loose fitting joints
- Meets California and other environmental district rules
Dimensions: 32 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.