Description & Documents
LoVOC all purpose medium-bodied, milky-clear cement for ABS, PVC or CPVC up to 6" diameter for schedule 40 and schedule 80.
- Recommended for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water, pressure pipe, gas, conduit and DWV
- Recommended application temperature 40 degrees F to 110 degreesF
- Check with local building codes to verify that All Purpose Cement is permitted
- Can be used for potable water, sewer and drain, waste and vent systems
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM D-2564, D-2235, F-493
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date
- Meets California and other environmental district rules
Dimensions: 4 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Pipe Cement, Cement
||Cement Color: Clear
|Cemented Material: ABS, CPVC, PVC
||Maximum Application Operating Temperature: +110 degree Fahrenheit
|Special Features: Medium Body, Low VOC, Medium-bodied milky-clear cement, For ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings, Up to 6" diameter, For all pipe schedules, Can be used for portable water, sewer and darin, waste and vent systems, Recommended application temperature 40 to 110 degrees F, Check with local building codes to see if use is permitted
||Minimum Application Operating Temperature: +40 degree Fahrenheit
|Shelf Life: 2 year
||Compatible Devices: All Schedules & Classes of CPVC Pipes & Fittings up to 6 in Diameter, All Schedules & Classes of PVC Pipes & Fittings up to 6 in Diameter, All Schedules & Classes of ABS Pipes & Fittings up to 6 in Diameter
|Listing Agency Standards: ASTM D2235, SCAQMD 1168, ASTM F493, SCAQMD 316A, ASTM D2564, BAAQMD Method 40, Lo-V.O.C. meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District 1168/316A, Meets ASTM D2564, D2235, F493
||Container Size: 4 ounce
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.