Description & Documents
LoVOC medium-bodied orange cement for use on CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6" diameter.
- For CTS (copper tube size) and schedule 80 potable water pressure pipe
- Can be used with Corzan Industrial Piping Systems
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 100°F
- Can be used for potable water, sewer and drain, waste and vent systems
- Meets ASTM F-493
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases
- Meets California and other environmental district rules
Dimensions: 4 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Pipe Cement, CPVCCement
||Cement Color: Orange
|Cemented Material: CPVC
||Maximum Application Operating Temperature: +110 degree Fahrenheit
|Special Features: Medium Body, Low VOC
||Minimum Application Operating Temperature: +40 degree Fahrenheit
|Shelf Life: 2 year
||Compatible Devices: All Schedules & Classes of CPVC Pipes & Fittings up to 6 in Diameter
|Container Size: 4 ounce av
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.