LoVOC heavy-bodied clear cement for PVC pipe and fittings up to 12" diameter for schedule 40 and schedule 80.
- Recommended for solvent welding for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water, pressure pipe, gas, conduit and DWV.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 100°F.
- Heavy Duty Clear Solvent Cement can be used for patable water, sewer and drain, waste and vent systems.
- Thick formula fills gaps in large diameter pipe and loose fitting joints.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- Meets California and other environmental district rules.
Dimensions: 4 oz.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 103060_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.