4 oz. LoVOC PVC Heavy Duty Clear Cement
Model Number: 30850
Menards® SKU: 6931825
Everyday Low Price: $4.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.55
Your Final Price: $4.44
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
LoVOC heavy-bodied clear cement for PVC pipe and fittings up to 12" diameter for schedule 40 and schedule 80.
- Recommended for solvent welding for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water, pressure pipe, gas, conduit and DWV
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 100°F
- Heavy Duty Clear Solvent Cement can be used for patable water, sewer and drain, waste and vent systems
- Thick formula fills gaps in large diameter pipe and loose fitting joints
- Meets ASTM D-2564
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- Meets California and other environmental district rules
Dimensions: 4 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.