Description & Documents
LoVOC heavy-bodied clear cement for PVC pipe and fittings up to 12" diameter for schedule 40 and schedule 80.
- Recommended for solvent welding for ALL grades and types of PVC pipe and fittings, potable water, pressure pipe, gas, conduit and DWV
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 100°F
- Heavy Duty Clear Solvent Cement can be used for potable water, sewer and drain, waste and vent systems
- Thick formula fills gaps in large diameter pipe and loose fitting joints
- Meets ASTM D-2564
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- Meets California and other environmental district rules
Dimensions: 4 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: PVCCement, Pipe Cement, PVC Cement
||Container Size: 4 ounce
|For Use With: PVC Pipe, PVC Fittings, All Schedules and Classes, Up to 12" Diameter, Up to 18" for Non-pressure, Potable water, Pressure pipe, Conduit, DWV
||Maximum Application Temperature: 110 degree Fahrenheit
|Special Features: Heavy Duty Body, Low VOC, Heavy-bodied clear cement, For PVC pipe and fittings, Up to 12" diameter, Up to 18" for non-pressure, Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV, Thick formula, Fills gaps in large diameter pipe, Fills gas in loose fitting joints, Recommended application temperature 40 - 110 degrees F
||Minimum Operating Temperature: 40 degree Fahrenheit
|Shelf Life: 3 year
||Includes: Dauber in can
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.