8 oz. LoVOC All Weather 1-Step Flowguard Gold With Ultraviolet Indicator
Model Number: 31917
Everyday Low Price: $6.09
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.67
Your Final Price: $5.42
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
LoVOC medium-bodied yellow cement with ultraviolet indicator is recommended for solvent welding FlowGuard Gold CPVC pipe and fittings up to 2" copper tube size diameter.
- Specially formulated to allow for quick and easy inspection of dry fit joing using any ultraviolet light source
- When solvent cement is applied properly, the yellow formula will glow blue under ultraviolet light
- For cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C
- May be used without primer where local codes permit
- Recommended application temperature 0°F to 115°F / -17°C to 46°C
- Meets ASTM F-493
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases
- Meets California and other environmental district rules
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date
Dimensions: 8 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/17/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.