8 oz. LoVOC PVC Regular Advanced Cement that sets up quickly
Model Number: 31926
Description & Documents
LoVOC regular-bodied clear cement for use on PVC pipe and fittings up to 4" for DWV schedule 40 and up to 2" for schedule 80.
- Recommended for potable water, pressure, pipe, conduit and DWV.
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C.
- Meets ASTM D-2564.
- This product is not for use in a system using or being tested by compressed air or gases.
- Shelf life is 3 years from manufacture date.
- NSF Standard 61 for PW, DWV, Sewer
- UPC IAPMO Listed
- Meets California and other environmental district rules.
Dimensions: 8 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.