Recommended method to soften and prepare surface of PVC pipe and fittings (all sizes and schedules) before applying solvent cements.
- Use for PVC pipe and fittings in all sizes..
- Use for all schedules.
- Meets ASTM F656.
- Meets standards set by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF).
- Meets standards set by the Uniform Plumbing Code of the International Association for Plumbing and Mechanical Officials (IAPMO) and the speicfications of the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).`
- For use where plumbing codes require purple, rather than clear primers.
- Use Caution: Purple primers contain a dye which is difficult or impossible to remove from many surfaces.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.