1.25" Galvanized ESM Roof Flashing
Model Number: 11536
Variation: Galvanized Metal
Description & Documents
Galvanized roof flashing with collar unattached from flashing base for electrical service mast (ESM) applications.
- Galvanized base roof flashing slides over DWV pipe for pitch to 40°.
- ESM flashing have collar and base separate to allow for easier installation.
- Can be used in commercial or residential applications where a watertight seal for roof penetrations around the plumbing vent pipe is required.
- Rated 180°F continuous heat.
- Approved for Type B installations.
- Galvanized base roof flashing slides over DWV pipe for pitch from 0-40°.
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs.
- Non-fading sealing collar.
- Do not use petroleum based products or paint on flashing collar.
Dimensions: 1.25" Galvanized ESM Flashing
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.