Engineered for profiled roofing materials and can be installed on all types of roofing surfaces including metal, plastic, tile, rubber membrane and others.
- Master Flash is pliable so it won't crack or break.
- Accommodates vibration, pipe movement caused ty expansion and contraction and snow-load movement.
- Made of EPDM and compounded specifically for maximum resistant to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light.
- Continuous temperature resistance to 212°F and intermittent temperature resistance to 275°F.
- Base is made of heavy-duty aluminum alloy for flexibility and corrosion resistance.
- Approved for Type B installations.
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs.
- Do not use paint or petroleum based products on flashing collar.
Dimensions: 10"x10" Aluminum Base for 3"-6" Pipe
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.