6" x 6" Master Flash Roof Flashing for 1.25" - 3" Pipe
Model Number: 14051
Description & Documents
Engineered for profiled roofing materials and can be installed on all types of roofing surfaces including metal, plastic, tile, rubber membrane and others.
- Master Flash is pliable so it won't crack or break.
- Accommodates vibration, pipe movement caused ty expansion and contraction and snow-load movement.
- Made of EPDM and compounded specifically for maximum resistant to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light.
- Continuous temperature resistance to 212°F and intermittent temperature resistance to 275°F.
- Base is made of heavy-duty aluminum alloy for flexibility and corrosion resistance.
- Approved for Type B installations.
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs.
- Do not use paint or petroleum based products on flashing collar.
Dimensions: 6"x6" Aluminum Base for 1.25"-3" Pipe
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.