8"x8" Base Retro Master Flash Roof Flashing for 9.25"-16.25" Pipe
Model Number: 14753
Description & Documents
Retro Master Flash Roof Flashing has a split collar design that easily installs with limited over the top access.
- Master Flash is pliable so it won't crack or break.
- Accommodates vibration, pipe movement caused ty expansion and contraction and snow-load movement.
- Made of EPDM and compounded specifically for maximum resistant to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light.
- Continuous temperature resistance to 212°F and intermittent temperature resistance to 275°F.
- Base is made of heavy-duty aluminum alloy for flexibility and corrosion resistance.
- Approved for Type B installations.
- Not for hot-mopped or built-up roofs.
- Do not use paint or petroleum based products on flashing collar.
Dimensions: 8"x8" Aluminum Base for 9.25"-16.25" Pipe
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.