All Purpose Pipe/Gasket Lubricant - 16 oz.
Model Number: 30599
Variation: Soft Amber
Description & Documents
Used for assembling pipelines including cast iron, concrete, plastic and clay pipe.
- Pipe Lubricant is a mixed fatty acid soap dispersed in glycols and water solvents with a clay pigment filler
- Can be applied from -10°F to 150°F
- It will not deteriorate natural or synthetic rubber, plastic gaskets or cast iron pipe
- Contains no petroleum oils or phospates
- Will not support bacterial growth
- Non-toxic, soft, paste-like material for lubricating bell joing pipe gaskets
- Dissolves in hot water
- Shelf life is 1 year from manufacture date
Dimensions: 16 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/18/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.