- Pipe Lubricant is a mixed fatty acid soap dispersed in glycols and water solvents with a clay pigment filler.
- Can be applied from -10°F to 150°F.
- It will not deteriorate natural or synthetic rubber, plastic gaskets or cast iron pipe.
- Contains no petroleum oils or phospates.
- Will not support bacterial growth.
- Non-toxic, soft, paste-like material for lubricating bell joing pipe gaskets.
- Dissolves in hot water.
- Shelf life is 1 year from manufacture date.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.