All Purpose Pipe/Gasket Lubricant - 32 oz.
Model Number: 30600
Variation: Soft Amber
Description & Documents
Used for assembling pipelines including cast iron, concrete, plastic and clay pipe.
- Pipe Lubricant is a mixed fatty acid soap dispersed in glycols and water solvents with a clay pigment filler.
- Can be applied from -10°F to 150°F.
- It will not deteriorate natural or synthetic rubber, plastic gaskets or cast iron pipe.
- Contains no petroleum oils or phospates.
- Will not support bacterial growth.
- Non-toxic, soft, paste-like material for lubricating bell joing pipe gaskets.
- Dissolves in hot water.
- Shelf life is 1 year from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 32 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.