All Purpose Pipe/Gasket Lubricant - 5 Gallons
Model Number: 30605
Variation: Soft Amber
Description & Documents
Used for assembling pipelines including cast iron, concrete, plastic and clay pipe.
- Pipe Lubricant is a mixed fatty acid soap dispersed in glycols and water solvents with a clay pigment filler.
- Can be applied from -10°F to 150°F.
- It will not deteriorate natural or synthetic rubber, plastic gaskets or cast iron pipe.
- Contains no petroleum oils or phospates.
- Will not support bacterial growth.
- Non-toxic, soft, paste-like material for lubricating bell joing pipe gaskets.
- Dissolves in hot water.
- Shelf life is 1 year from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 5 Gallons
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.