- Can be used to create tight joints on lines carrying water, steam or air.
- Recommended for use on most metal threads.
- Not for use on plastic threads or molten metal lines.
- Non-hardening, non-separating and non-toxic material.
- Pressure rating for liquids is 10,000 psi @ -20°F to 500°F.
- Pressure rating for gases is 3,000 psi @ -50°F to 500°F.
- Required dry time: up to 125 PSI - no wait, over 125PSI - 4 hours.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.