Gray Pipe Joint Compound - 8 oz.
Model Number: 31228
Description & Documents
A firm, smooth sealing compound in paste form.
- Can be used to create tight joints on lines carrying water, steam or air.
- Recommended for use on most metal threads.
- Not for use on plastic threads or molten metal lines.
- Non-hardening, non-separating and non-toxic material.
- Pressure rating for liquids is 10,000 psi @ -20°F to 500°F.
- Pressure rating for gases is 3,000 psi @ -20°F to 400°F.
- Required dry time: up to 125 PSI - no wait, over 125PSI - 4 hours.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 8 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.