A blue colored, non-separating thread sealant compound formulated to seal threaded connections on metal and plastic pipe up to and including 2" diameter.
- Great Blue fibrous texture enhances the sealing property.
- Permits easy disassembly without stripping or damaging threads.
- Non-toxic, non-staining, no odor and can be wiped clean using a dry cloth.
- Lubricates and seals threads on water, natural gas, steam, air lines, caustics and dilute acids.
- Withstands up to 3,000 PSI on gases from -50°F to +400°F.
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI on liquids from -50°F to +500°F ABS, cycolac, plypropylene, iron, steel or copper.
- Required dry time: up to 125 PSI - no wait, over 125PSI - 4 hours.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
- Meets C.S.A. requirement 4-90 and NSF Standard 61 for potable water.
Dimensions: 16 oz.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 101294_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.