Great Blue® Pipe Joint Compound - 16 oz.
Model Number: 312636
Menards® SKU: 6931505
Description & Documents
A blue colored, non-separating thread sealant compound formulated to seal threaded connections on metal and plastic pipe up to and including 2" diameter.
- Great Blue fibrous texture enhances the sealing property.
- Permits easy disassembly without stripping or damaging threads.
- Non-toxic, non-staining, no odor and can be wiped clean using a dry cloth.
- Lubricates and seals threads on water, natural gas, steam, air lines, caustics and dilute acids.
- Withstands up to 3,000 PSI on gases from -50°F to +400°F.
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI on liquids from -50°F to +500°F ABS, cycolac, plypropylene, iron, steel or copper.
- Required dry time: up to 125 PSI - no wait, over 125PSI - 4 hours.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
- Meets C.S.A. requirement 4-90 and NSF Standard 61 for potable water.
Dimensions: 16 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.