Description & Documents
A blue colored, non-separating thread sealant compound formulated to seal threaded connections on metal and plastic pipe up to and including 2" diameter.
- Great Blue fibrous texture enhances the sealing property
- Permits easy disassembly without stripping or damaging threads
- Non-toxic, non-staining, no odor and can be wiped clean using a dry cloth
- Lubricates and seals threads on water, natural gas, steam, air lines, caustics and dilute acids
- Withstands up to 3,000 PSI on gases from -50 degrees F to +400 degrees F
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI on liquids from -50 degrees F to +500 degreesF ABS, cycolac, polypropylene, iron, steel or copper
- Required dry time: up to 125 PSI - no wait, over 125PSI - 4 hours
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date
- Meets CSA requirement 4-90 and NSF Standard 61 for potable water
Dimensions: 16 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Container Size: 16 ounce
||Container Type: Can
|For Use With: 2 inch diameter pipes, PVC, CPVC, ABS, Black iron, Steel, Copper, Brass, Stainless steel, Fiberglass, Polyethylene, Polypropylene
|Listing Agency Standards: NSF/ANSI Standard 61, cCSAus Certified, Meets CSA requirement 4-90, Meets NSF standard 61 for potable water, UPC Listed
||Maximum Working Temperature: +500 (Liquid), +400 (Gases), 400 degree Fahrenheit
|Product Type: Joint Compound, Pipe Joint Compound
||Shelf Life: 2 year
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.