Description & Documents
A blue colored, non-separating thread sealant compound formulated to seal threaded connections on metal and plastic pipe up to and including 2" diameter.
- Great Blue fibrous texture enhances the sealing property
- Permits easy disassembly without stripping or damaging threads
- Non-toxic, non-staining, no odor and can be wiped clean using a dry cloth
- Lubricates and seals threads on water, natural gas, steam, air lines, caustics and dilute acids
- Withstands up to 3,000 PSI on gases from -50°F to +400°F
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI on liquids from -50°F to +500°F ABS, cycolac, polypropylene, iron, steel or copper
- Required dry time: up to 125 PSI - no wait, over 125PSI - 4 hours
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date
- Meets CSA requirement 4-90 and NSF Standard 61 for potable water
Dimensions: 16 oz.
Brand Name: Oatey
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Pipe Joint Compound, Joint Compound
||Maximum Working Temperature: +500 (Liquid), +400 (Gases) degree Fahrenheit
|Minimum Working Temperature: -50 (Gases), -50 (Liquid) degree Fahrenheit
||Compatible Gas Pressure Rating: 3000 pounds per square inch
|Compatible Liquid Pressure Rating: 10000 pounds per square inch
||Original Compound Color: Blue
|Material: Hydrocarbon Oils
||Shelf Life: 2 year
|Container Size: 16
||Container Type: Tin
|Listing Agency Standards: cCSAus Certified, NSF/ANSI Standard 61
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.