- Great Blue fibrous texture enhances the sealing property.
- Permits easy disassembly without stripping or damaging threads.
- Non-toxic, non-staining, no odor and can be wiped clean using a dry cloth.
- Lubricates and seals threads on water, natural gas, steam, air lines, caustics and dilute acids.
- Withstands up to 3,000 PSI on gases from -50°F to +400°F.
- Withstands up to 10,000 PSI on liquids from -50°F to +500°F ABS, cycolac, plypropylene, iron, steel or copper.
- Required dry time: up to 125 PSI - no wait, over 125PSI - 4 hours.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
- Meets C.S.A. requirement 4-90 and NSF Standard 61 for potable water.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.