Great White Pipe Joint Compound With PTFE - 4 oz.
Model Number: 31230
Description & Documents
A white colored, non-separating thread sealant compound designed to seal threaded connections against leakage dur to internal pressure.
- This compound permits a tighter assembly with lower torque, secure permanent sealing of all threaded ocnnections and allows for easy disassembly without stripping or damaging threads.
- For use with water, steam, caustics or dilute acid lines.
- Can be used with plastic and metal threads.
- Non-hardening, non-separating and non-toxic paste.
- Pressure rating for liquids is 10,000 psi @ -20°F to 500°F.
- Pressure rating for gases is 3,000 psi @ -50°F to 400°F.
- Required dry time: up to 125 PSI - no wait, over 125PSI - 4 hours.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 4 oz.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.