- This compound permits a tighter assembly with lower torque, secure permanent sealing of all threaded ocnnections and allows for easy disassembly without stripping or damaging threads.
- For use with water, steam, caustics or dilute acid lines.
- Can be used with plastic and metal threads.
- Non-hardening, non-separating and non-toxic paste.
- Pressure rating for liquids is 10,000 psi @ -20°F to 500°F.
- Pressure rating for gases is 3,000 psi @ -50°F to 400°F.
- Required dry time: up to 125 PSI - no wait, over 125PSI - 4 hours.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.