A white colored, non-separating thread sealant compound designed to seal threaded connections against leakage dur to internal pressure.
- This compound permits a tighter assembly with lower torque, secure permanent sealing of all threaded ocnnections and allows for easy disassembly without stripping or damaging threads.
- For use with water, steam, caustics or dilute acid lines.
- Can be used with plastic and metal threads.
- Non-hardening, non-separating and non-toxic paste.
- Pressure rating for liquids is 10,000 psi @ -20°F to 500°F.
- Pressure rating for gases is 3,000 psi @ -50°F to 400°F.
- Required dry time: up to 125 PSI - no wait, over 125PSI - 4 hours.
- Shelf life is 2 years from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 8 oz.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.