A fast acting, single stick, patented combination of epoxy resin and hardener that mixes quickly and easily that seals, mends, bonds, repairs most plastics - including ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings. Mixes like putty - hardens like steel!
- Use to repair, rebuild or attach plastic parts.
- Can be used on applications subject to temperatures of 250 degrees F for extended periods.
- Compression strength to 12,000 psi, shear tensile strength to 800 psi.
- Made of a pre-measured epoxy resin with a rod of hardener embedded in the center.
- Contains a fading blue dye which causes the hardened product to apprear off-white when fully mixed.
- Resistant to many acids, caustics, fuel oil, gasoline and other solvents.
- Not for use on polyethylene, polybutylene and polypropylene parts such as gasoline tanks.
Dimensions: 4 oz.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.