A fast acting, co-extruded single stick, epoxy putty that seals, mends, bonds and repairs almost anything - even under water.
- Adheres to metals, masonry, wood, glass, ceramics and some plastics.
- Withstands temperatures to 300 degrees F for extended periods of time.
- Resistant to many acids, caustics, fuel oil, gasoline and other solvents.
- Compression strength 18,000 psi, tensile strength 6,000 psi.
- When cured in 20 minutes, can be drilled, sanded, filed and painted.
- Pro Poxy 20 is non-conductive and may be used for electrical insulating repairs.
- Made of a pre-measured, steel reinforced dark gray/black epoxy resin with a contrasting strip of hardener embedded in the center.
Dimensions: 4 oz.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.