- Adheres to metals, masonry, wood, glass, ceramics and some plastics.
- Withstands temperatures to 300 degrees F for extended periods of time.
- Resistant to many acids, caustics, fuel oil, gasoline and other solvents.
- Compression strength 18,000 psi, tensile strength 6,000 psi.
- When cured in 20 minutes, can be drilled, sanded, filed and painted.
- Pro Poxy 20 is non-conductive and may be used for electrical insulating repairs.
- Made of a pre-measured, steel reinforced dark gray/black epoxy resin with a contrasting strip of hardener embedded in the center.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.