Appliance Supply Stop Kit - PUSHON Brushed Chrome 1/2" Supply Stop With 20" Factory Attached Reinforced Braided Connector x 3/8" & 1/4" Inline Comp. tee x 1/2" IPS Nut With Escutcheon, Installation Gauge and Ring - Use to Replace & Repair Old Compression Valves, For Wall or Floor Installation
- THE ONLY SUPPLY STOP THAT INSTALLS DIRECTLY OVER THE OLD BRASS FERRULE. Installs on copper and CPVC with or without ferrule. Is ideal for replacement and remodeling.
- Do-it-yourself tool-free installation. Eliminates the need to solder, glue or crimp. PUSHON installation, twist off removal.
- Enables dual connection to faucet, dishwasher, icemaker, filter or RO unit. The ability to PUSHON® over existing ferrule saves time , reduces labor cost and eliminates expensive in-the-wall repairs and pipe damage. It's also re-usable!
- Used on CPVC PIPE: Eliminates expensive, messy, glue-on valve adapters; no Teflon tape required.
- Used on COPPER PIPE: No leaking compression fitting; no soldering or packing nut adjustments; approved to be installed on copper since 1988; no permanent pipe damage from brass ferrule, as it doesn't need to be removed.
- One piece factory attached connector eliminates potential joint leaks; The unique O-ring design eliminates packing seal leaks and compression problems.
- The internal stainless steel gripper ring mechanically attaches to the pipe without tools and is pressure tested to 1000 psi, over 10 times normal household use.
- Proven long-term performance. Over 30 million installations.
- Easy pull/push handle design eliminates common leaking and sticking turn handle issues.
- Lead-free, 100% non-metallic water contact, no internal corrosion, no brass dezincification. Certified and listed to meet national and local code in U.S. and Canada.
- Unique 10 year limited warranty includes labor, offering the homeowner maintenance protection.
Dimensions: ACCOR® Technology, Inc.
Brand Name: PUSHON®
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.