1/2" x 260" Yellow Gas Line PTFE Thread Seal Tape on a Yellow Spool
- Extra heavy duty, full density PTFE tape especially for gas lines.
- Recommended lead proof sealant for lines carrying natural gas, propane, butane and water, oil and chemical installations.
- Use on pipe, conduit, valves, bolts, anything with a thread.
- Permits easy disassembly.
- Use on plastic, stainless steel, aluminum and all metals, ceramic, synthetic rubber, monel and carbon pipe.
- Pressure rating 10,000 PSI.
- .0035 mil thick.
- Tolerates -450degreeF to +500degreeF.
- Suitable for use on oxygen systems.
- Meets Federal Specification T-27730A.
- UL Listed
Dimensions: 1/2" x 260"
Brand Name: William Harvey
MSDS Document: 101869_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.