4 fl oz. HarveySeal Yellow Sealant Pipe Joint Compound for Lines Carrying LP and Natural Gas in a Brushtop Plastic Jar
- Special yellow compound.
- Use on all metals, PVC, CPVC, ABS and nylon threads.
- Tolerates -50degreeF to +400degreeF.
- Use for gas up to 3000 PSI.
- Use for liquid up to 6000 PSI.
- Soft and slow drying.
- Never seizes.
- Allows easy disassembly.
- Our BEST SEALANT for all types of gas lines.
- UPC listed.
- Low V.O.C.
Dimensions: 4 fl. oz. (1/4 pint)
Brand Name: William Harvey
MSDS Document: 101881_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.