Block - Seals Threads and Gaskets (1 quart) Screw Cap With Brush - an all purpose, tough, pliable seal for joints, valves, flanges and gaskets - puts joints into service in minutes
- Seals old or worn fittings
- Ideal for pumps, tanks and equipment carrying steam, water, oil, gasoline, fuel oil, hydraulic fluids, natural and LP gas (vapor state), anti-freeze, refrigerants (excepty ammonia), lubricants, glycerin, solvents, brine and other gases, liquids and chemicals (see spec sheet for specifics)
- Provides leak-proof resistance to high pressure, temperature, expansion, contraction and extreme vibration
- Performs over a temperature range of -50 degrees F to 450 degrees F (on steel pipe), 12,000 psi (hydraulic) and 2600 psi (gas)
- Conforms to Mil. Spec. Mil-S-45180 D
Dimensions: 1 quart
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/13/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.