- Use on metals including aluminum, black iron, brass, copper, stainless steel, galvanized steel and on plastics including PVC.
- Ideal for sealing jobs in plumbing, heating, piping, air conditioning, refrigeration, automotive and innumberable industrial applications.
- Performs over a temperature range of -90 degrees F to +450 degrees F.
- Provides leadk-proof hydraulic resistance to 12,000 psi and withstands gas pressure 2,600 psi.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines. A black colored thread sealant that contains no lead.
- conforms to Mil. Spec. Mil-S-4518 D.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.