Megaloc - Thread Sealant (1 quart) Screw Cap With Brush
Model Number: 15811
Description & Documents
Megaloc - Thread Sealant (1 quart) Screw Cap With Brush - The highest performing thread sealant on the market
- For use on both plastic and metal pipe and fittings - grit free and does not contain PTFE (Teflon)
- Sets soft - no cure time required
- Non-separating, non-flammable and non-hazardous
- Leak-proof hydraulic resistance to 12,000 psi - withstands gas pressure to 2,600 psi
- Performs over a temperature range of -50 degrees F to 400 degrees F (on steel pipe)
- Not recommended for lines carrying concentrated acids, alkalis, ketones and oxygen
- Certified to ANSI / NSF Standard 61 safe for drinking water lines. UPC listed. Meets CSA requirements 4-90 for gas. Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732
Dimensions: 1 quart
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/22/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.