Model Number: 15814
Everyday Low Price: $99.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $11.00
Your Final Price: $88.99
You Save: $11.00
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Multi-purpose thread sealant made with DuPont Kevlar for use on metals including steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, and on plastics including PVC, CPVC and ABS.
- Grit-free and does not contain PTFE (Teflon).
- Sets soft, no cure time required; never hardens, cracks or becomes brittle with no odor.
- Non-separating, non-flammable and non-hazardous.
- Leak-proof hydraulic resistance to 12,000 psi and sithstands gas pressure to 2,600 psi.
- Performs over a temperature range of -50 degrees F to 400 degrees F (on steel pipe).
- Not recommended for lines carrying concentrated acids, alkalis, ketones and oxygen.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines.
- UPC listed. Meets CSA requirements 4-90 for gas. Meets Fed. Spec. Tt-S-1732.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/30/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.