Multi-purpose thread sealant made with DuPont Kevlar for use on metals including steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, and on plastics including PVC, CPVC and ABS.
- Grit-free and does not contain PTFE (Teflon).
- Sets soft, no cure time required; never hardens, cracks or becomes brittle with no odor.
- Non-separating, non-flammable and non-hazardous.
- Leak-proof hydraulic resistance to 12,000 psi and sithstands gas pressure to 2,600 psi.
- Performs over a temperature range of -50 degrees F to 400 degrees F (on steel pipe).
- Not recommended for lines carrying concentrated acids, alkalis, ketones and oxygen.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines.
- UPC listed. Meets CSA requirements 4-90 for gas. Meets Fed. Spec. Tt-S-1732.
Dimensions: 55 Gallon
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.