Pro Dope - Screw Cap With Brush
Model Number: 15427
Description & Documents
A versatile thread sealant for use on metal pipe and fittings.
- Can be used on lines that carry water, natural gas, air, steam, ammonia, brine, diluted acids and alkalis.
- Lubricates as it forms a tight pressure seal and forms a protective coating on the threads to prevent rust and inhibits corrosion.
- Withstands air/steam pressure to 200 psi and liquid pressure to 250 psi at temperatures ranging from 0 degrees F to 350 degrees F.
- Not for LP Gas.Not for use on plastic pipe or fittings.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines.
- Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732.
- A gray colored thread sealant that contains no lead.
Dimensions: 1 Pint
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.