Description & Documents
A versatile thread sealant for use on metal pipe and fittings.
- Can be used on lines that carry water, natural gas, air, steam, ammonia, brine, diluted acids and alkalis
- Lubricates as it forms a tight pressure seal and forms a protective coating on the threads to prevent rust and inhibits corrosion
- Withstands air/steam pressure to 200 psi and liquid pressure to 250 psi at temperatures ranging from 0 degrees F to 350 degrees F
- Not for LP Gas Not for use on plastic pipe or fittings
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines
- Meets Fed Spec TT-S-1732
- A gray colored thread sealant that contains no lead
Dimensions: 5 Gallon
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: paste, Sealant
||Container Size: 5 gal
|Container Type: Pail
||Maximum Working Temperature: +350 degree Fahrenheit
|Minimum Working Temperature: 0 degree Fahrenheit
||Compatible Gas Pressure Rating: 200 pounds per square inch
|Compatible Liquid Pressure Rating: 250 pounds per square inch
||Original Compound Color: Gray
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.