Model Number: 15445
Description & Documents
A versatile thread sealant for use on metal pipe and fittings.
- Can be used on lines that carry water, natural gas, air, steam, ammonia, brine, diluted acids and alkalis.
- Lubricates as it forms a tight pressure seal and forms a protective coating on the threads to prevent rust and inhibits corrosion.
- Withstands air/steam pressure to 200 psi and liquid pressure to 250 psi at temperatures ranging from 0 degrees F to 350 degrees F.
- Not for LP Gas.Not for use on plastic pipe or fittings.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines.
- Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732.
- A gray colored thread sealant that contains no lead.
Dimensions: 5 Gallon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.