Real Tuff - Plastic Tube - 4 Displays
Model Number: 15605
Description & Documents
A multi-purpose heavy duty, PTFE paste thread sealant for use on aluminum, black iron, brass, copper, glass, Monel, natrual rubber, plastic (P.O., reinforced), PVC, ABS, CPVC, stainless steel, synthetic rubber (Butyl, Neoprene).
- Leak-free joints can be tested and put into service at once.
- Soft set - no cure time required.
- Withstands temperatures from -50 degrees F to 500 degrees F (on steel pipe) and pressures of 12,000 psi (hydraulic), 2600 psi (gas).
- For use with liquids including acids and alkalis and gases (except oxygen).
- Superior anti-galling properties with stainless steel. Excellent resistance to strong acids, alkalies and ketones.
- Non-flammable and contains no heavy metals or volatile solvents.
- Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, safe for drinking water lines and meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-1732.
Dimensions: 2 oz. (4 Displays)
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.