TFE Pipe Joint Tape
Model Number: 15162
Description & Documents
Economical, low density grade of PTFE pipe joint tape for sealing threaded pipe, valves, fittings, accessories and controls.
- For all types of pipe carrying acids, solvents, alkalies, steam, hot and cold water, LP gas, natural gas, oxygen, and almost every chemical.
- Performs over a temperature range of -450 degrees to 500 degrees F and 10,000 psi.
- Non-hardening, non-toxic, non-stick, non-flammable.
- Based on imported TFE, but meets performance requirements for MIL SPEC, MIL-T-27730 (ASG).
- White color for universal use.
- Will not freeze, seize or harden with age.
- Suitable for many applications including use on chemical processing equipment, electrical insulation and mechanical applications.
Dimensions: 1/2" x 260"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/18/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.