Economical, low density grade of PTFE pipe joint tape for sealing threaded pipe, valves, fittings, accessories and controls.
- For all types of pipe carrying acids, solvents, alkalies, steam, hot and cold water, LP gas, natural gas, oxygen, and almost every chemical.
- Performs over a temperature range of -450 degrees to 500 degrees F and 10,000 psi.
- Non-hardening, non-toxic, non-stick, non-flammable.
- Based on imported TFE, but meets performance requirements for MIL SPEC, MIL-T-27730 (ASG).
- White color for universal use.
- Will not freeze, seize or harden with age.
- Suitable for many applications including use on chemical processing equipment, electrical insulation and mechanical applications.
Dimensions: 1/2" x 1296"
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.