Description & Documents
Hercules cutting oils contain activated sulfur-lard and extremely pressure-antiwear additives assuring quick, accurate and high quality cuts with minimum tool wear during sawing, turning or thread cutting of all types of metal.
- Reduces friction and prevents excessive heat generation, thus minimizing material expansion resulting in ill-fitting joints
- Contains no nitrosamine-forming compounds or chlorine additives
- NSF registered and USDA authorized
- Extra heavy blend of high quality mineral oils with sulfur-lard base
- Compounded to keep tooling and work cool when used on high speed threading machines
- Enables operators to cut clean, sharp threads on steel or brass pipe
- Ideal for thread cutting, tapping, broaching, drilling or any application where high speeds and quality finishes are required
Dimensions: 5 Gallon
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Container Size: 5 Gallon gal
||Container Type: Plastic Jug
|Cutting Oil Color: Dark
||Listing Agency Standards: USDA Approved, NSF Standard, NSF registered, USDA authorized
|Maximum Operating Temperature: 465 degree Fahrenheit
||Product Type: Cutting Oil, Cutting oil
|Special Features: Oils cut threads cleaner, faster and at lower temperatures, Oils provide excellent lubrication for cutting sharp threads, Formulated with extra heavy mineral oil, Contains extreme pressure-antiwear additives, Contains activated sulfur-lard, Assures quick, accurate and high quality cuts, Minimum tool wear
||For Use With: High speed machines, Keeps tools cool
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.