Formulated with activated sulfur to wet, lubricate and cool dies during threading process.
- Designed for use with high rpm machine operations for threading steel and brass pipe.
- Keeps machines running cooler and extends the life of your dies.
- A special mixture of sulfonated and chlorinated oils provides high film strength.
- Anti-mist and non-staining formula is not affected by weather.
- Insoluble in water.
- Flash point of 325° (minimum).
- Shelf life is 1 year from manufacture date.
Dimensions: 16 oz.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.