1/4" Lead Free Compression Sleeve
Model Number: 17010002
Menards® SKU: 6803900
Description & Documents
This 1/4" lead free brass compression sleeve is ideal for use with copper, brass, aluminum, or plastic tubing, and is commonly used on Gasoline, grease, oil, water, vacuum, and air lines. It is not recommended for use with steel tube. Its temperature range is minus 65 to 250 degrees F.
- Works with copper, brass and aluminum tubing
- Commonly used on Gasoline, grease, oil, water, vacuum and air lines
- Not for use with steel tubing
- Includes 12A09 CSA certified vent limiting device
- Minimum Temperature: -65 F
- Maximum Working Temperature: 250 F
- Maximum Pressure: 400
Dimensions: 1/4" Compression
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.