1/4" Flare Brass Short Rod Nut
Model Number: 17000060
Menards® SKU: 6802710
Description & Documents
This flare 1/4" nut is economical, reusable and resistant to mechanical pullout and can be used with copper, brass, aluminum and welded steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared. It is not recommended for polybutylene or soft. plastic tubing. I t is commonly used for Gasoline, grease, oil, water, vacuum, air lines, L.P. and natural Gas.
- Resistant to mechanical pullout
- Recommended for use with copper, brass, aluminum, and welded steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared
- Not recommended
for use with polybutylene or soft. plastic tubing
- The temperature range is minus 65 degrees F to 250 degrees F.
- Flare fitting sizes are determined by the OD of tubing being used
- Flare fittings can also be used for refrigeration, air conditioning, and other applications
involving hard to hold liquids and gases using forged nuts.
- Model: A-60
Dimensions: 1/4" FL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.