7/8 in. Forged Short Flare Nut
Model Number: 17000501
Menards® SKU: 6803641
Everyday Low Price: $12.99
You Save: $6.99
Limited Time Offer
Description & Documents
This 7/8 in. short forged flare nut is economical, reusable and resistant to mechanical pullout and can be used with copper, brass, aluminum and welded steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared. Not recommended for polybutylene or soft plastic tubing. Commonly used for gasoline, grease, oil, water, vacuum, air lines, L.P. and natural gas. In combination with forged nuts can be used for refrigeration, air conditioning and other applications involving hard to hold liquids and gases.
- Resistant to mechanical pullout
- Recommended for use with copper, brass, aluminum, and welded steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared
- Not recommended
for use with polybutylene or soft plastic tubing
- The temperature range is minus 65 degrees F to 250 degrees F.
- Flare fitting sizes are determined by the OD of tubing being used
- Flare fittings can also be used for refrigeration, air conditioning, and other applications
involving hard to hold liquids and gases using forged nuts.
- Watts Model: A-501
Dimensions: 7/8 in. FL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.