5/8 in. Flare Swivel Adapter
Model Number: 17000376
Menards® SKU: 6801216
Description & Documents
Flare fittings are economical, reusable and resistant to mechanical pullout.
- Resistant to mechanical pullout
- Recommended for use with copper, brass, aluminum, and welded steel hydraulic tubing that can be flared
- Not recommended
for use with polybutylene or soft plastic tubing
- The temperature range is minus 65 degrees F to 250 degrees F.
- Flare fitting sizes are determined by the OD of tubing being used
- Flare fittings can also be used for refrigeration, air conditioning, and other applications
involving hard to hold liquids and gases using forged nuts.
- Watts Model: A-376
Dimensions: 5/8 in. Fem FL x 5/8 in. Fem FL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.