1/2" CSST Union
Model Number: PFUF-1212
Menards® SKU: 6860285
Description & Documents
1/2" Pro-Flex x 1/2" Pro-Flex Union Fitting
- Pro-Flex CSST & fittings makes assembling piping for natural gas or propane gas systems quick and easy.
- Connects 2 runs of 1/2" Pro-Flex CSST.
- Pro-flex Union Fittings do not have an MIP or FIP thread. It simply has 2 compression ends on it to join 2 pieces of the same size Pro-Flex CSST together.
- Pro-Flex Unions are not utilized in the same manner as iron pipe unions. Iron pipe systems traditionally require a "coupler" or union between each length.
- It is acceptable to use a Pro-Flex Male Fitting and a Pro-Flex Female Fitting as an alternative to a Pro-Flex Union Fitting.
- It is also acceptable to use 2 Pro-Flex Male fittings connected by a black Pipe "coupler" as an alternative to a Pro-Flex Union Fitting.
- All Fittings are C360 Brass and certified to LC-1 Standards for CSST system.
- Guests must be certified prior to installing CSST piping. Certification can be completed through Proflex at the following link:
If the certification is not completed online, Guests need to mail the registration card in to Pro-Flex so they have the guest information on file. The registration card can be found by purchasing the Pro Flex Installation Guide.
- This item is not for sale to these states: MA, NH
Brand Name: PRO-FLEX
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.