1/2" Term Plate With Fitting
Model Number: PFST-12
Menards® SKU: 6860452
Everyday Low Price: $14.98
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.65
Your Final Price: $13.33
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Termination plate with fitting attached
- The Pro-Flex CSST system is designed to make assembling piping for natural gas or propane gas systems quick and easy.
- Provides a solid mounting point (to the wall or floor) between the gas piping system and the flexible appliance connector.
- It is critical during the installation of any gas piping system to provide such a solid mounting point.
- The appliance connector carries gas from the gas piping system to the appliance. The appliance connector is flexible and allows for proper alignment of the appliance or the occasional moving of the appliance for cleaning, maintenance, etc.
- Designed to attach to (by means of the compression fitting assembly process as outlined under fittings) ½" Pro-Flex CSST pipe.
- Assembly includes a termination plate (for mounting) and a Pro-Flex Male Fitting that has a nut that has been modified by the addition of threads that allow the male fitting to be secured to the plate.
- Most inspectors like the fact that this is not a concealed or semi-concealed fitting. The connection of pipe to fitting is outside the wall.
- During assembly, the plate & modified nut should be treated like the base nut in the fitting assembly. All components (rings and gaskets) are pre-packaged inside the termination plate fitting. Disassemble, remove the components and re-assemble the fitting per instructions.
- Guests must be qualified prior to installing CSST piping. Qualification can be completed through Proflex at the following link:
If the certification is not completed online, Guests need to mail the registration card in to Pro-Flex so they have the guest information on file. The registration card can be found by purchasing the Pro Flex Installation Guide.
- This item is not for sale to these states: MA, NH
Brand Name: PRO-FLEX
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/8/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.