3/4" X 3/4" X 1/2" CSST Tee
Model Number: PFTE-CCB
Menards® SKU: 6860231
Description & Documents
3/4" PF Run x 3/4" PF Run x 1/2" Rise PF Tee
- Pro-Flex CSST & fittings (including tees) makes assembling piping for natural gas or propane gas systems quick and easy.
- Tee is designed to connect 3 runs of Pro-Flex Pipe together (by means of the compression fitting) to 3/4" or ½" Pro-Flex pipe.
- The two runs & the rise are packaged with all components to complete the assembly including Retainer Ring, Slide Ring, O-Ring and High-Temperature gasket.
- Tee connects directly to CSST eliminating additional male fittings and potential leaks due to fewer joints.
- Each tee branch assembles to the CSST hose in the same manner as the hose assembles to a male or female fitting.
- All Tees and Fittings are C360 Brass and certified to LC-1 Standards for CSST system.
- Guests must be qualified prior to installing CSST piping. Qualification can be completed through Proflex at the following link: \n\nhttp://installers.proflexcsst.com/index.php/login\n\nIf the certification is not completed online, Guests need to mail the registration card in to Pro-Flex so they have the guest information on file. The registration card can be found by purchasing the Pro Flex Installation Guide.
- This item is not for sale to these states: MA, NH
Brand Name: Pro Flex
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Tee Fitting
||Nominal Pipe Size: 1/2, 3/4 inch
||Includes: (2) Slide Rings, (2) High Temperature Sealing Gaskets, (4) Retainer Rings, (2) Silicone O-Rings
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.