Protective Plate to Prevent Hose Damage
- The Pro-Flex CSST system is designed to make assembling piping for natural gas or propane gas systems quick and easy.
- A protective device used to prevent puncture of the gas line by a nail or screw at a point where the CSST pipe passes through a structural member (a stud or a joist) that will potentially constrain the pipe from moving away from the puncture threat.
- Striker Plates are more typically used during new construction & renovation when the wall spaces are accessible than when adding an appliance only.
- Guests must be certified prior to installing CSST piping. Certification can be completed through Proflex at the following link: http://installers.proflexcsst.com/index.php/login If the certification is not completed online, Guests need to mail the registration card in to Pro-Flex so they have the guest information on file. The registration card can be found by purchasing the Pro Flex Installation Guide.
- This item is not for sale to these states: MA, NH
Brand Name: PRO-FLEX
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/4/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.