Click image for a larger view.
Hover to zoom in.
CPVC Pipe-1 1/4"x20'
Model Number: CTS120120800
Please wait while we perform your request.
Ship to Home
Not eligible for Ship to Home
* Must be ordered in increments of 10
Description & Documents
FlowGuard Gold CPVC CTS is for hot and cold water distribution. It is for pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 180 deg F. It can withstand high pressure for long periods, does not rust or corrode, is easy to install (no primer required). FlowGuard Gold is also energy efficient, with better heat retention and lower hot water heating costs as compared to metallic systems. It is non-toxic and meets the most stringent standards in the industry.
- Cream or Tan pipe and fittings used for hot and cold water distribution
- Copper Tube Size intended for pressure use
- Resistant to corrosion, pitting and scaling
- Available in 10ft. and 20ft. lengths
- For use where systems will not exceed 180 deg F at 100 psi
Dimensions: 1 1/4"x20'
Brand Name: Charlotte Pipe and Foundry